The Stronger Smarter Institute aspires to be a RICH working and learning environment for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander education.
- We acknowledge and honour existing positive strengths and processes
- We work collaboratively with colleagues in relationships underpinned by loyalty professionalism and collegiality, and
- We do things ‘WITH’ people, not ‘TO’ them.
- We display professionalism in all aspects of our work and seek to deliver beyond expectations as often as we can
- We honour and enable processes of transparency and accountability in all Stronger Smarter Institute activity, and
- We ‘WALK our TALK’.
- We accept positive feedback with humility and constructive feedback as an opportunity to reflect, learn and develop
- We provide robust and constructive feedback in the interests of a high expectations agenda, and
- We enable and embrace innovative and creative ways of thinking and doing.
- We respectfully challenge others who demonstrate toxic behaviours that are contrary to the Stronger Smarter values
- We respectfully challenge those who collude with low expectations, and
- We continually reflect on our own practice to contemplate how we can learn and do better.