The number of schools participating in the Stronger Smarter program is rapidly growing, showing Australia’s educators and communities trust and support the ‘stronger smarter’ approach.
We foster and develop other partnerships with education jurisdictions, organisations, universities and government who support the work of the Stronger Smarter alumni in school communities across Australia.
Benefits of partnering with Stronger Smarter:
- Allows as many students as possible to enjoy better outcomes from the Stronger Smarter approach;
- Working with a well-respected and trusted organisation that has a successful track record in initiating and delivering programs that improve outcomes for Indigenous students;
- Working with a recognised leader in Indigenous education and transformational leadership; Supporting Indigenous leadership in schools and school communities and
- Contributing towards a positive and sustainable difference in Indigenous education.
These invaluable partnerships helps the Institute to reach more students in an efficient way, grow our services, so we can work even harder to improve Indigenous educational outcomes and change lives.
As the Institute moves to its next phase of development as an independent, non-profit organisation, new sponsors and funding partners are invited to support the Institute’s expanding network across the country. For further information refer to “Support Us”.
A number of foundations and corporations have generously supported the Institute, including:
- The Queensland Government, through the Department of Education, Training and the Arts
- The Queensland University of Technology
- The Telstra Foundation
- The Sidney Myer Fund
- The Commonwealth Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR)
- The Origin Foundation
- Jobs Australia Foundation