The Stronger Smarter Institute aspires to be a R.I.C.H. working and learning environment
- We acknowledge and honour existing positive strengths and processes;
- We work collaboratively with colleagues in relationships underpinned by loyalty,
professionalism and collegiality;
- We do things ‘with’ people, NOT ‘to’ them.
- We display professionalism in all aspects of our work and seek to deliver beyond expectations as often as we can;
- We honour and enable processes of transparency and accountability in all Institute activity;
- We ‘walk our talk’.
- We accept positive feedback with humility and constructive feedback as an opportunity to reflect, learn and develop;
- We provide robust and constructive feedback in the interests of a high expectations agenda;
- We enable and embrace innovative and creative ways of thinking and doing.
- We respectfully challenge others who demonstrate toxic behaviours that are contrary to the Stronger Smarter values;
- We respectfully challenge those who collude with low expectations;
- We continually reflect on our own practice to contemplate how we can learn and do better.